Friday, July 9, 2010

Guacamole Night!


Check out that baby! That was from the previous guacamole night, the one tonight isn't quite as mammoth but hopefully it will taste better. Giulian is in the other room practically drooling in anticipation, meanwhile my eyes are drooling because the onions here are so darn potent! So much so that without even realizing why I had a random memory pop into my head about the time when Giulian and I stopped at this Mediterranean restaurant in the middle of the Nevada desert while we were driving to Texas from California. Giulian and I were talking about how hot it was there after I told him I remembered that, when he realized why I remembered it- the odor of onions combined with the heat was so potent in that restaurant that we both were crying.... Funny how our minds do that!

-Christy

1 comment:

  1. That is the biggest one I've ever seen! Do you guys have people over for this?
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete