Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Giulian's in Louisville!


I bet you're wondering why...I sure was when I found out Louisville was the destination. He is there for the Together for the Underestimated Gospel Conference, a huge privilege! He and 3 of the other leaders of DCC had the opportunity to attend this 3 day conference that only takes place every other year. I'm only getting bits & pieces from him so far because this conference is seriously jam packed with speakers, they're in there from like 8 am - 10 pm. But, I do know that he mentioned that CJ Mahaney's talk today, The Sustaining Power of the Gospel was super encouraging, he recommended it. One of the first things he said to me though was how overwhelming it is to be in the middle of the sports stadium with 8000 voices around you singing out in a cappella worship to God. Wow!  We'd definitely appreciate prayer as the the leaders of DCC get away & seek God's guidance for our 2nd year as a church plant.

-Christy

If you want to follow on Twitter, use #T4G12.
Image courtesy of @challies

No comments:

Post a Comment